A PRIME LOCATION IN THE HEART OF EAST AFRICA – ADDIS ABABA, ETHIOPIA AT THE 5* SHERATON ADDIS HOTEL
The Sheraton Addis Hotel is located in the centre of Addis Ababa near the National Museum, United Nations Conference Centre, the UNECA headquarters, the Merkato and Bole International Airport (7km). The hotel is a sanctuary of Ethiopian grandeur, where a landscape of vibrant greens and colorful wildflowers meets the African sky. Experience an exceptional level of personal service in one of the 294 guest rooms and suites at the Sheraton Addis Hotel.
OFFICIAL AIRLINE PARTNER: EMIRATES
Official Airline Partner Emirates Airline: For special discounts for GCC passengers, see the following link: Emirates exclusive offer for Africa Business Forum.
VISA, HOTEL & TRANSPORT
All invited delegates will be able to book their hotel and domestic transportation by contacting our team in Ethiopia Addis Ababa, who will be there to assist you and plan your itinerary with discounted hotel rates. For more information on hotel reservations, visa requirements and domestic transport amenities; kindly contact our below representative who will be able to assist you further.
Africa Business Forum Ethiopia Contact:
Contact Person: Miss Ahlam Khelifa. Africa Business Forum, 1st floor, Kidane Mehret Building, 22 Road, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Phone: +251 935 402526
SHERATON HOTEL (Recommended)
- See here for Details: Hotel Offer
- Room Type: Classic rooms (standard rooms)
- Group rate in USD per room per night for Single occupancy: USD 295.00
- The rates are subject to 10% service charge and 15% VAT. The 15% VAT is calculated on the sum of the room rate and the 10% service charge. Buffet breakfast is complimentary and is served in Summerfield restaurant. Wi-Fi is also complimentary for room guests.
- Contact Person: Getachew Melese, Sales Manager
- Primary e-mail for a booking: Reservations.Addisethiopia@luxurycollection.com;
- Getachew.Melese@luxurycollection.com. Tel: 251 11 5171717. Fax: 251 11 5531414
SARO MARIA HOTEL – 4* (Recommended)
- Recommended Africa Business Forum Hotel. See here for Details: Hotel Offer
- Selam Adane, Marketing Manager
- Tel: +251116 672172 Mobile: +251 933713580 Fax: +251 116 672131
- Email: email@example.com
- 130 USD ALL ROOM TYPES for Single Occupancy.
- Arrival Date: 29/02/2017
- Departure Date: TBA/03/2017
- Rates Inclusive of Breakfast, 10% service charge and 15% VAT.
- For Double Occupancy there is a supplement of USD 30.
- We will arrange arrival and departure shuttle from the airport & to Hotel.
- Please be informed that the following amenities are included in the above room rate:
- Meet and assist service upon arrival at the airport.
- Complementary Services: Free High speed Wi-Fi in guest rooms and public areas of the hotel. Gym, Full Breakfast Buffet, Swimming pool.
MONARCH HOTEL – 3*
- See here for Details: Hotel Offer
- Tel: +251 635 6074/93 540 2526
- Room Type: All types
- Check in Date: February 28,2017
- Check Out Date: March 02 ,2017
- Nights: 2 nights
- Room Rate/night /person $68/night
- All the Above listed rates are inclusive of 10% service charge and 15% VAT. All listed rates are per night, per room, based on single occupancy. Extra Bed (Roll-away bed) has a charge of 15 USD per night, per room. For double occupancy (two people per room) additional 20 USD will be applied to the room rate.
- The room rate is inclusive of all full buffet breakfast, free shuttle service to /from airport, free high speed internet service and complimentary health center (gym, swimming pool, steam and sauna).
- We advise people from abroad to come on Tourist visa by visiting their nearest Ethiopia Embassy or Consulate.
- Travelers from Dubai, please request from us an invitation letter together with your tourist visa application, contact the Ethiopian Consulate in Dubai on +9714 269 9111. Please also contact us so we can assist you further with your tourist visa.
- Tourist visas can also be issued on arrival at Addis Ababa Bole International Airport. Single entry visas valid for up to 30 days stay. Tourist Visa’s can be issued on arrival against payment of US$50 in cash or credit card (Visa/ MasterCard). Tourist visas can only be issued on arrival to: Foreign nationals who are coming from and are permanent residents in any of the following internationally recognized tourist-generating countries:
- AFRICA: South Africa
- EUROPE: Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, UK
- ASIA: China, India, Japan, North Korea, South Korea
- NORTH & SOUTH AMERICA: Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, USA
- MIDDLE EAST & ROW: Australia, Israel, Kuwait, New Zealand
Foreign nationals who are coming from countries that are not listed as tourist generating countries and from those countries that do not have an agreement with Ethiopia regarding the issuance of visas on arrival, can enter Ethiopia by obtaining a visa from a nearby Ethiopian Mission. However, if tourists from such countries wish to get a visa on arrival at the airport, they are required to get approval from the Immigration and Nationality Affairs Main Department in Ethiopia. Please note that we will not be held liable for any visas which are rejected.