We are pleased and honored to welcome Mohamad Saeed Al Raqbani, General Manager at Dubai investments Industries a subsidiary of Dubai Investments as a special guest at the 5th Africa Business Forum 01 March 2017. Dubai Investments Industries (DII) is DI’s investor arm and targets both new and established industries with a strong commitment to boosting industrial development in local and regional markets. It seeks industrial partners across the spectrum of its operations while adopting an ongoing responsibility to look after existing companies and greenfield industrial projects. See www.dubaiinvestments.com for details.
He has over 15 years of professional experience, Mohammed joined Emaar Industries & Investments (EII) in 2006 as a Deputy CEO where he oversaw the alignment of the vision and goal setting at the company with the fast trending UAE environment. He was responsible for consolidating the company’s existing businesses and extending their operations locally and regionally.In 2009 Mohammed became the CEO of Emaar Industries and Investments and being known as a result-driven person with distinctive leadership, decision making and strategic planning aptitude he played a major role in steering the company through the changing economic environment.
During his tenure the company invested in different sectors under the manufacturing industry and has divested several investments realizing valuable capital gains.
General Manager – Dubai Investments Industries
Federal National Council Member – Federal National Council
Board Member – Emaar industries and investments
CEO – Emaar Industries & Investments (Pvt) JSC
- Private joint stock company established in August 2005
- Member of Emaar Properties PJSC
- Focused on investing in high technology, added value manufacturing and services sector
- Committed to maximising its subsidiaries’ long-term value, exposing them to industrial best practices, and improving corporate governance
- Focused on providing a solid and flexible capital base and ensuring sustainable cash flow
Deputy Chief Executive Officer – Emaar Industries & Investments (Pvt) JSC
- Promoted the company and its subsidiaries to external constituents across the region and maintained relations with local businesses and top ranking governmental officials
- Originated and Steered negotiations for new investment opportunities
- Maintained and developed organizational culture, values and reputation
- Managed marketing and PR activities to enhance the company and its subsidiaries’ image