Join AfricaBusinessForum.com at our quarterly high profile Investment meeting that aims to bring together Business professionals, CEO’s, Entrepreneurs, Govt officials, Exporters, Buyers and Sellers, to highlight the trade and investment potential of Africa. Connect with other business owners, hear inspirational stories, and learn valuable tactics you can use to grow your business in Africa. You don’t want to miss out on this transformative meeting.
The UAE and in particular Dubai has a long standing history of trade and investment with Africa. The tradition of enterprise between Dubai and Africa has thrived in recent years. To highlight the business potential in Africa, the evening event aims to:
- Highlight the African business opportunities that are opening up.
- Connect African Businesses and UAE investors together.
- Explore barriers to business and how to overcome them.
- Celebrate the role of Dubai as the export gateway to African markets.
- Highlight investment and bilateral trade opportunities.
* Sara Carmody – Legal Director for Addleshaw Goddard (Middle East) LLP
* Darren Harris – Managing Associate for Addleshaw Goddard (Middle East) LLP
Leading international law firm, Addleshaw Goddard’s Africa Business Group will be presenting the ‘Investment Potential of Africa’ at the Africa Business Forum in Dubai on 17 Oct 2015. Addleshaw Goddard have for many years advised multinational companies such as Diageo, British American Tobacco and Britvic on their African requirements. Addleshaw Goddard is part of the Sub-Saharan Africa Task Force, a business-led initiative backed by UK Prime Minister, David Cameron, and are the only law firm among the UK businesses which comprise the Task Force.
Special Guests for 17 Oct 2015:
- Mansoor Al Habbai – Head of International Alliances, Dubai Exports – Dubai, UAE Government.
- H.E. Manabile Shogole – Consul General of South Africa, UAE.
- H.E Ms. Geeta Daya, Consul (Political), South Africa, UAE.
- H.E. Kedir Gethaun – Deputy Consul General of the Federal Republic of Ethiopia, UAE.
- H.E. Mr. Francisco Cigaro the Ambassador of Mozambique, UAE.
- H.E. Mr. Jose Maneia the Consul General of Mozambique, UAE.
- H.E. Mr. Babatunde. T. Shonubi, Minister, Consulate General of Nigeria, UAE.
- H.E. Ambassador Gcina Dlamini, Embassy of Swaziland, UAE.
- Dr Haroun Dharsey – President, South African Business Council.
- Stuart Curtis – Vice President, South African Business Council.
- M.J. Benny – Investment Promotion, Consulate General of Federal Republic of Ethiopia, UAE.
- Riduan Adamo the First Secretary of Mozambique Embassy, UAE.
- Counselor Mr. Donald Mazibuko, Embassy of Swaziland, UAE.
- Eissa Al Sheebani – Director, Ajman Freezone Authority, Dubai, UAE Government.
- Mahmoud Farouk Zein – Head of Business, Ajman Freezone Authority, Dubai, UAE Government.
- Rashed Ahmed – Founder & Director, AfricaBusinessForum.com & AfricaGlobalTrade.com.
- Charles Brewer – Managing Director, DHL (Sub-Saharan Africa).
- Ton Van Doremalen – Director | Transaction Tax, Ernst & Young Middle East.
- Florent Andre Bailly – Vice President, Crocs footwear Inc (Asia, Africa, Mid-east).
- Dahir Hussien – Regional Business Finance Director, Ericsson Telecommunications (Middle East & Africa).
- Abdulrahman Ahmed – CEO, Kenya – UK Investment Group.
- AJ Karwa – Business Director, Fircroft International Recruitment.
- Ian Antrobus – Regional Director ME&A, Fircroft International Recruitment.
- Lauren Harrison – Legal Counsel, Fircroft International Recruitment.
- Sultan Ali Rashed Lootah – Managing partner Vault Investments & CEO Sultan Lootah Petroleum.
- Abdi Mohamed – Senior Account Manager, Royal Bank of Canada.
- Paul Okaru – CEO, Sub-Sahara Africa Ventures.
- A. Ibrahim – Head of International Investments, Hanvard Africa.
- Sanches Diamantino – CEO of Clear Global International Consulting for Angola.
- Mohammed Zakir Quraishi – Partner, Baker Tilly JFC consultancy.
- Ebere Ihetu – Managing Director, ENA Consulting.
- Haitham M. ALAINI – President, Griffin Group.
- Sanjeev Verma – Director, Intelligent Partners.
- Mohamoud Dualeh – Head of Banking Products, Alizz Islamic Bank.
- Oyun-Erdene Byambadorj – Manager, Oriental Group.
- Ashish Sachdeva – Managing Director, Svara Trading.
- Joshy Ouseph – Commercial Manager, Essel Group ME.
- Mohamed Ibrahim Yassin – CEO Daallo Airlines, National carrier of Republic of Djibouti.
- Danil Bornventure – Managing Director, FittHPC.
- Sylvia Youssef – Managing Consultant, How 2 UAE.
- Daria Perlei – Director, Nature Theme.
- and many more…
- 6.30 – 7.30 pm – Presentations by Key speakers and sponsors.
- 7.30 – 8 pm – Business focus session.
- 8 – 10 pm – Professional Business to Business Networking.
- Location: Dubai World Trade Tower, Dubai World Trade Club, Level 33, Sheikh Rashid Tower. Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai, UAE. See our website for location map.
- Time: 6.30pm – 10pm.
- Admission: 99 USD. ON-LINE REGISTRATION ONLY. Limited tickets available. No tickets available at the venue. Free valet parking. Food and beverage will be provided.
- For speaker opportunities and sponsorship inquiries pleases email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.