Africa Business Forum is a high profile business networking event that runs quarterly and aims to bring together business professionals and entrepreneurs to highlight the trade and investment potential of Africa.
The UAE and in particular Dubai has a long standing history of trade and investment with Africa. The tradition of enterprise between Dubai and Africa has thrived in recent years. To highlight the business potential in Africa, the evening event aims to:
- Highlight the African business opportunities that are opening up.
- Connect African Businesses and UAE investors together.
- Explore barriers to business and how to overcome them.
- Celebrate the role of Dubai as the export gateway to African markets.
- Highlight investment and bilateral trade opportunities.
The event will be attended by Business professionals, CEO’s, Entrepreneurs, Exporters, Buyers and Sellers. Connect with other business owners, hear inspirational stories, and learn valuable tactics you can use to grow your business in Africa. You don’t want to miss out on this transformative event.
- Mansoor Al Habbai – Head of International Alliances, Dubai Exports – Dubai Government (UAE).
- Rashed Ahmed – Founder & Director, AfricaBusinessForum.com & AfricaGlobalTrade.com.
- Dahir Hussien – Business Finance Director, Ericsson (Middle East & Africa).
- Amanuel Mengistu – CEO of Selamta, Ethiopian Airlines (Ethiopia).
- Mahmoud Kasil – Senior Marketing Manager, Bayer Pharmaceuticals (Germany).
- Mohamed Ibrahim Yassin – CEO Daallo Airlines, National carrier of Republic of Djibouti.
- Mohamoud Dualeh – Head of Banking Products, Al Aziz Bank (Oman).
- Sanches Diamantino – CEO of Auto-Africa & Clear Global International (Angola).
- Feysal Ahmed Yusuf – CEO, MRC mining & resources (Horn of Africa).
- Iyer Sivakumar – Head of Africa Sales, Siemon (US).
- Akram Delpol – Director, Zagy Group of companies (UAE).
- Dilip Daryanani – General Manager, Tri-Star gulf
- Leevyn Isabel – Africa Business Development, Abax Services (Mauritius).
- Shinkafi Abdullahi – Director, Firstwave Networks (Nigeria)
- Location: Dubai World Trade Club, Level 33, Sheikh Rashid Tower, Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai, UAE.
- Time: 6.30pm – 10pm.
- Admission: 69 USD or 250 AED. On-line registration only. Limited tickets available. Free Valet Parking. Food and beverage will be provided.
(Please contact us if you would like to join as a guest speaker or have sponsorship inquiries)