AfricaBusinessForum B2B Meeting – 25 Jan 2017 Dubai World Trade Tower 6.30pm to 9pm.
We would like to take this opportunity to invite you to an Exclusive Business Event at The Dubai World Trade Tower on Wednesday 25th January at 6.30pm to 9pm. The agenda will be to meet like-minded decision makers who you can conduct Business Development opportunities with, as well as an interactive meeting session. Please feel free to extend this invitation to other CXO Level Management. Register and participate to access key business professionals, CEO’s, Entrepreneurs, Government officials, Exporters, Buyers and Sellers.
The Africa Business Forum focuses on offering international companies considerable opportunities to enter and become successful in one of the fastest growing economies in the world in the areas of – ICT, Agriculture & Mining, Finance & Capital Investment, Power & Energy, Consumer Goods & General Trade, Logistics & Aviation, Infrastructure, Tourism, Hospitality & Real Estate, Manufacturing and all related industries.
The UAE and in particular Dubai has a long standing history of trade and investment with Africa. The tradition of enterprise between Dubai and Africa has thrived in recent years. To highlight the business potential in Africa, the evening event aims to:
- Highlight the African business opportunities that are opening up.
- Connect African Businesses and UAE investors together.
- Explore barriers to business and how to overcome them.
- Celebrate the role of Dubai as the export gateway to African markets.
- Highlight investment and bilateral trade opportunities.
Conference Brochure can be downloaded here: Africa Business Forum 01 March 2017 Brochure.
AfricaBusinessForum.com is home to a global community of 10,000+ professionals, 20,000+ international companies, 60,000+ social media followers and 10 million website visitors. Connect, network and meet with the right people to make your business grow in Africa.
Visit AfricaBusinessForum.com to register online. No tickets available at the venue. Limited seats available, register early to avoid disappointment. Email email@example.com or call +97145147386 (Dubai), +251935402526 (Addis Ababa) or +442081440159 (London) for more information. Refreshments and food will be provided.
Program for Wednesday 25 Jan 2017 – Dubai World Trade Center Tower:
- 6.30 pm – 7.00 pm Arrival & registration of event participants
- 7.00 pm – 8.00 pm Special Guest Presentations.
- 8.00pm – 9.00pm Business 2 Business Professional networking
- In order to facilitate networking opportunities at the Africa Business Forum, we are making space available during this event for participants to network with other businessmen and women from the same sectors. These sessions are usually highly interactive, informal and informative addressing key interests and issues.
Special Guests for the evening:
- (Presenter) Kedir Getahun – Deputy Consul General and Head of Business Promotion of the Consulate General of the Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia in Dubai, UAE
- (Presenter) Mansoor Al Habbai – Head of International Alliances, Dubai Exports – Department of Economic Development Dubai, UAE Government.
- H.E. Augusta Bessa – Vice Consul , General Consulate of Angola in Dubai.
- (Presenter) R. Ahmed – Chairman & Founder, Africa Business Forum.
- (Presenter) Tarkighan Faibee – Offshore Advisory, AFZA (Ajman Freezone Authority) On behalf of Eissa Al Sheebani – Executive Director – Dubai Office, AFZA (Ajman Freezone Authority) International Private, UAE Government.
- Mahmoud Zein – Business Consultant, AFZA (Ajman Freezone Authority) International Private, Dubai, UAE Government.
- Renjy Thomas – Marketing Executive, AFZA (Ajman Freezone Authority) International Private, Dubai, UAE Government.
- (Presenter) Craig Bridgman – Former Global Head of Investment Banking for Clarkson Capital Markets, currently Executive Chairman of East Africa Oil Field Services and Founder of Adamantine Energy and who sits on a number of advisory boards.
- William Stenhouse – Vice President Africa – Agility.
- Mohamed Ibrahim Yassin – CEO, Daallo Airlines, National carrier of Republic of Djibouti.
- Denver Dpenha – Key Account Manager, Emirates Airlines.
- Mehak Shajin – Senior Marketing, Emirates Airlines.
- Jalal Khorsheed – General Manager – Midstar Group.
- Deepak Tulsian – Trading Manager – Midstar Group.
- Rajiv Singh – CEO – Coco Veda Natural Products Inc.
- Dawda Jawara – Legal Director – Clyde & Co.
- Hanuma Prasad – Managing Director – Sigma Oil & Industrial Supply DMCC.
- Hitesh Bhayani – Managing Director – Capri Hospitality Advisers DMCC.
- Barbara Neuerburg – Managing Director – Vistra Group (UAE) Limited.
- Olena Mykhailenko – Senior Business Development Manager – Vistra Group (UAE) Limited.
- Alex Endeshaw – Director – Renaissance Capital.
- Haile Leul Tamiru – Director – Renaissance Capital.
- Ahmad Khan – General Manager – How2UAE.
- Vani Moganty – Business Development Manager – How2UAE.
- Saif Elyazal – General Manager (Board Member) – OGS Trading FZE.
- Hatim Ssalim – Director of Sales & Marketing – OGS Trading FZE.
- Arif Traore – Vice President – Trussbridge.
- Leslie Orr – Occupier Services MEA – Core Savills.
- Edward Macura – Partners – Core Savills.
- Mohamed Abakare – CEO – Sustainable Development Solutions.
- Ishfaque Gafoor – Director – Mampilly Plywood Industries.
- Sanches Diamantino – CEO – Clear Global International and Auto Africa.
- Daniel Pacic – Commercial Director – Vistra Group (UAE) Limited.
- Jaideep Sasidharan – Legal Advisor – Profound Business Services.
- Firose Khan – Manager – Arabian Business Center.
- Carsten J. Weisner – Rep. Manager & Delegate to Middle East – FRACHT ME.
- Jagdish Wadhwani – Export Manager – T.Choithrams & Sons.
- Khodr Fleifel – Sales Manager – Fleifel International Furniture DWC – LLC.
- Elizabeth Wood – Senior Associate – Clifford Chance LLP.
- Ozan Yalti – Associate – Clifford Chance LLP.
- Omer Shif – Owner – Tracon Trading PLC.
- Abdurahman Yusuf – Managing Director – Pinacle Trading LLC.
- Jijo Joseph – Managing Director – JJ Logistics
- Vineesh Vincent – Sales Manager – MASA Trading FZCO
- Shaimaa Reiad – Mechanical Engineer – MHIESME
- Ravinder Puri – Business Development Manager – Taj Al Mulook
- Syed Vaseem – Business Development Manager – Taj Al Mulook
- Ajaykumar Mehta – CEO – Vision Ventures International
- Ademola Ogedengbe – CEO – SYNERGETICS.
- Maria Lien – Director – Goldberg ME
- Albert Ellis – Leisure Consultants
- and many others.
Special Guests that attended in Dubai on 17 Oct 2015
* Sara Carmody – Legal Director for Addleshaw Goddard (Middle East & Africa) LLP
* Darren Harris – Managing Associate for Addleshaw Goddard (Middle East & Africa) LLP
Leading international law firm, Addleshaw Goddard’s Africa Business Group will be presenting the ‘Investment Potential of Africa’ at the Africa Business Forum in Dubai on 17 Oct 2015. Addleshaw Goddard have for many years advised multinational companies such as Diageo, British American Tobacco and Britvic on their African requirements. They are part of the Sub-Saharan Africa Task Force, a business-led initiative chaired by the UK Minister of State for Trade and Investment and backed by UK Prime Minister, David Cameron, and are the only law firm among the UK businesses which comprise the Task Force.
- Mansoor Al Habbai – Head of International Alliances, Dubai Exports – Dubai, UAE Government.
- Mohammed Rasheed Al Marzooqi – Senior Manager, Dubai Exports – Dubai, UAE Government.
- Eissa Al Sheebani – Director, AFZA International, Ajman Freezone, Dubai, UAE.
- Mahmoud Farouk Zein – Head of Business, Ajman Freezone Authority, Dubai, UAE Government.
- H.E. Kedir Gethaun – Deputy Consul General of the Federal Republic of Ethiopia, UAE.
- H.E Mr. Babatunde. T. Shonubi, Minister, Consulate General of Nigeria, UAE.
- H.E. Ambassador Gcina Dlamini, Embassy of Swaziland, UAE.
- Ton Van Doremalen – Tax Director, Ernst & Young Middle East.
- Dahir Hussien – Regional Business Finance Director, Ericsson Telecommunications (Middle East & Africa).
- M.J. Benny – Investment Promotion, Consulate General of Federal Republic of Ethiopia, UAE.
- Counselor Mr. Donald Mazibuko, Embassy of Swaziland, UAE.
- Florent Andre Bailly – Vice President, Crocs footwear Inc (Asia, Africa, Mid-east).
- Abdulrahman Ahmed – CEO, Kenya – UK Investment Group.
- Ian Antrobus – Regional Director ME&Africa, Fircroft Oil & Gas Recruitment.
- AJ Karwa – Business Director, Fircroft Oil & Gas Recruitment.
- Lauren Harrison – Legal Counsel, Fircroft Oil & Gas Recruitment.
- Paulo Mauricio – Executive Chairman, Fircroft Oil & Gas Recruitment Angola.
- Abdi Mohamed – Senior Account Manager, Royal Bank of Canada.
- Geoffrey White – CEO, Agility Africa.
- William Stenhouse – Vice President Africa, Agility.
- Paul Okaru – CEO, Sub-Sahara Africa Ventures.
- Abdisalam Ibrahim – Head of International Investments, Hanvard Africa.
- Sanches Diamantino – CEO, Clear Global International for Angola.
- Ian Gaitta – Partner, Africa Legal Network.
- Mohammed Zakir Quraishi – Partner, Baker Tilly JFC consultancy.
- Ebere Ihetu – Managing Director, ENA Consulting.
- Haitham M. ALAINI – President, Griffin Group.
- Sanjeev Verma – Director, Intelligent Partners.
- Mohamoud Dualeh – Head of Banking Products, Alizz Islamic Bank.
- Oyun-Erdene Byambadorj – Manager, Oriental Group.
- Ashish Sachdeva – Managing Director, Svara Trading.
- Joshy Ouseph – Commercial Manager, Essel Group ME.
- Mohamed Ibrahim Yassin – CEO Daallo Airlines, National carrier of Republic of Djibouti.
- Danil Bornventure – Managing Director, FittHPC.
- Sylvia Youssef – Managing Consultant, How 2 UAE.
- Daria Perlei – Director, Nature Theme.
- Atif Warriach – Mashal Al Zarooni Chartered Accountants.
- Eric Alexander – Consultant, Clear Global Consulting for Angola.
- Rajiv Singh – CEO, Coco Veda Natural Products.
- Ahmed Ali – Managing Director, World Wide Trading East Africa.
- Abdallah Ali – Founder, Halal Strategy.
- Pranav Nallat – Executive, Esc Al Sharafi Steel.
- Altaf Rhemtulla – CEO, Computron Distribution.
- Mr. B. P. Dalmia – Chairman, Resources and Commodities International.
- Sapna Thakkar – Senior Manager, Venus Petrochemicals Middle East.
- Mehul Goradia – Manager, Minerva Middle East.
- Saby Dut Dutt – Managing Director, Seafood Middle East.
- Abhijit Jayaswal – General Manager, Sea Port Technologies.
- Marianna Camara – Managing Partner, Tandem International Network.
- Sreejith Menon – Manager, Juno Enterprises.
- Mohamed Salem – CEO, Sico Middle East.
- Christina Scurville – Director, Chambers Business & Management Advisory.
- Darrin Raniga – Director, The Valuator Group.
- Pradeep Padmanabhan – Director, OBS Group.
- Sam Malik – Managing Director, The PR Professionals.
- Dawda Jawara – Head of Africa Practice, Clyde & Co.
- Royal Luthra – Managing Director, Ashoka Paints.
- Andrew Ward – Director, Affric Infrastructure Advisory.
- Samer Solh – CFO, Enerwhere Solar.
- Mahmoud Kasil – Senior Manager, Bayer (Germany) Pharmaceuticals.
- Padmaja Nambiar – Managing Director, Juran Consultants.
- Awaab Eltahir – MD Global Trading.
- Kaltun Mohamed – Operations Director, TAHPI Pty Ltd.
- Mustapha Handule – Operations Director, Hematrade.
- Shukri Jamaludin – Operations Manager, Skylight Cargo Services.
- Abdullahi Hassan – Business Manager, ADL Law.
- Ayaana Farah – Consultant, McCone Properties.
- Hatim Salih – Director, OGS Trading.
- Selamawit Asefaw – Managing Director, Biseha.
- Saifelyazal El Fadl – General Manager, OGS Trading.
- Osama Abdalla Gahalla – CEO, OGS Trading.
- Ayman Massoud – CEO, OBS Group.
- Negash Yassin – MD, Nacha International.
- M.F Imran – Assistant Manager – Griffin International
- Zeyad Almajed – Chief Strategy, OBS Group
- Deepak Tulsian – Trading Manager – MIDSTAR FZE
and many more…
- Location: Dubai World Trade Tower, Dubai World Trade Club, Level 33, Sheikh Rashid Tower. Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai, UAE. See our website for location map.
- Time: 6.30pm – 10pm.
- ON-LINE REGISTRATION ONLY. Limited tickets available. No tickets available at the venue. Free valet parking. Food and beverage will be provided.
- For speaker opportunities and sponsorship inquiries pleases email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.